Last week I mentioned that I joined the Yakezie challenge. Let me say that it has been great! I’ve seen an increase in traffic and in one week, my Alexa rating has dropped from 589,148 to 503,737. I’ve dropped 85,411 in one week!! Watch out Financial Samurai, I’m coming after you!
As I promised, here are my favorite links from the past week.
- Personal Finance Journey gives us 7 Ways to do some Financial Spring Cleaning
- Family Balance Sheet gives us some ideas on how to find $500 during the month of April
- BibleDebt gives us an idea to lower our bills, get free wireless
- Cool to be Frugal shows us how to save for college without sacrificing retirement
- Beating Broke shows us how to ladder CD’s
- MoneyReasons shows us when it is better to pay with cash over credit and vice versa.
- DeliverAwayDebt announces his 6 month anniversary and contest
In the past week, I was able to write about the renovation at our local movie theater (New Strand) on our community blog.
Be sure to enter the Graduation Giveaway and tweet away about it!