The very first program I used to make money online was InboxDollars. I started back in the Spring of my Junior year and have thus far made over $105.
How does it work?
When you initially sign-up on InboxDollars, you fill in basic information (name, address, email address, password, and if you wouldn’t mind entering my email: email@example.com into the referrers box) and you are all set up!
You get paid to read emails, take surveys, shop online and even clip grocery coupons!
Paid to Read
- Usually, I receive 3-8 emails a day from InboxDollars. Many of them are offers that you can do to receive more money (recently, I had an offer to buy the Entertainment Book for $15 and get $8 back).
- You do not have to complete any of the offers to get paid. Know that completing offers will speed up your reward redemption.
- Currently, I am averaging 2 cents per email that I read. At that rate, it would take about 1500 emails to reach the $30 payout minimum.
Complete Free Offers
These offers are just three of the 33 free offers that InboxDollars gives you the opportunity to complete to speed up your earnings. Many of these 33 offers are survey sites that you will receive $0.25-1.25 if you sign up on. Please be careful as some of these may require you to sign-up using a credit card. Only sign-up if you genuinely have an interest in using the product.
The survey section of InboxDollars is the quickest way to reach your payout. By taking 10-30 minutes each day, you can try to take a survey (usually worth about $0.50 each) to speed your cash out time. You could cash out every 60 days by doing nothing but surveys from InboxDollars.
Other Cash offerings
Inboxdollars does offer the following ways to earn more cash:
- Cash Games – Inboxdollars matches your first deposit, up to $20, in gaming credits. For each deposit you make, InboxDollars will deposit a certain percentage back into your InboxDollars account.
- Cash Shopping – I used InboxDollars before I found, eBates. Give them a try for better return…
- Grocery Coupons – InboxDollars will give you $1 for every 10 coupons you print and use.
- Both the Insurance Center and Education Center do not provide any reward.
Inboxdollars has been around since 2000 and I’ve already received over $105 dollars from them.
What are you waiting for?
Note: The links included above for eBates and Inboxdollars are referral links. By clicking these links and joining each respective website, you are helping me get thru college with under $10,000 of debt. You can learn why I want to do so by reading “Why so Little Debt?“ Thanks!
Note #2: Please take notice to the only advertiser to take me up on my offer of free advertisement, HallofFameMoms.com. Be sure to check out her site! You won’t regret it!