I’m hoping that you enjoyed Wednesday’s post about How I save Money on Movies. If you didn’t get a chance to read it, be sure to click the link and give it a read. I hope that you’ll be able to save some money because of the thoughts I presented.
Because of my involvement in the Yakezie challenge, I have seen my Alexa rating fall through the 500,000s, into the 400,0oos and in last week’s iPad – Yakezie Edition, I was at 326,405. I come to you today with exciting news!
I AM NOW RANKED 278,579!!
Since I’ve joined the Yakezie Challenge, I’ve dropped over 424,000 places! If you don’t believe that teamwork can do wonders, you need to hear stories from fellow Yakezie members.
This Week’s Posts:
Since I focused on the iPad last week with my Yakezie round-up, I’m going to catch you up on two weeks worth of my Yakezie favorites. Here. We. Go.
- Eliminate the Muda gives some very insightful pointers on the work-life balance. I need to get working on this…
- One Money Design asks “Do Women Have a Fear of Finances?” Don’t worry fellas, you can read as well 🙂
- CooltobeFrugal asks “Do Your Friends Share Your Financial Values?“
- WealthPilgrim let’s us know how to become a Financial Planner. I’m paying close attention to this, since it’s my future.
- CanadianFinanceBlog gives 14 ways to spend a Friday night. My favorite has to be the mini-Olympics. I gotta try that!
- PersonalFinanceJourney asks if you should tithe your tax return. What do you think?
- DeliverAwayDebt gives Newton’s First Law of Debt. Are you taking action to reduce your debt?
Will you celebrate my sub-300,000 Alexa rating by giving me a thumbs up or a RT? Who knows, maybe you’ll even enter my Graduation Giveaway.