I’ve been flying through the Alexa rankings within the past week. I’ve been able to drop down over 25,000 places and I now sit 9,525 places away from breaking into the sub 200,000s! Thanks so much!! You can continue to see the same writing that I’ve done in the past, hopefully adding a few more guest posts here and there 🙂
– One popular topic that I’ve seen time and time again while reading on personal finance blogs is the thought of early retirement. While I never really considered that a “goal”, it would be awesome to do. Financial Samurai points out some of the Dark Sides of Early Retirement.
– The past few times I have been to Costco, I’ve noticed a new food, one that I’ve never heard before, Quinoa. I’ve always been a little hesitant to give it a try, but thanks to Ultimate Money Blog, I now know what Quinoa is.
– While we are on the topic of Costco, Not Made of Money wonders: Can Bulk Buying Save You Money? What does your experience tell you?
– I’m not married, but once I get to that point in my relationship with my future wife, that Ninja is, I will ask my wife “What are your financial commandments?”
– I fell victim to the social norm in buying an iPad. Engineer Your Finances feels like he is speaking right to me when he tells us to ignore social expectations and save money
– Do you want to be a millionaire? Personal Finance By The Book, gives you 8 ways to never become a millionaire
– MoneyCrashers offers 5 Financial Goals Women Should Set in Their 20s
– On the contest front, Cool to be Frugal gives you an opportunity to save over $253 a year by entering the “Ditch the Plastic Bottle Giveaway”
Be sure to check back next week as I hope to be celebrating my breakthrough below 200,000 🙂