2011 is here. Wow. Here is a list of what you can expect from me; both here on the blog, as well as in my personal life.
- I will be doing P90X is the Most Extreme Home Fitness Training System Ever! Click here to get your DVDs starting on Monday. I already have done it once with great results (see I’ve Got a Bit of a Weight Problem)
- Once I complete P90X, I will start training for a 5k. Still not sure which 5k I will be running…
- I will be reading more books this year then I did last year. So far I’m working thru The Holiness of God. Awesome read.
- I will be cutting my magazine subscriptions. Too much waste…
- I will use social media better and be more involved on the web.
- Once each quarter, give away books that I have read.
- Write consistently.
- Share more.
- Give more.
Each month this year, I will be giving something up that I do not need Here is my plan for it:
- January – No fast food
- February – No caffeine
- March – No unnecessary sugar
- April – Drink only water or 100% juices
- May – No video games
- June – no ice cream
- July – No Facebook
- August – no twitter
- September – No unnecessary spending
- October – no Chipotle
- November – no caffeine
- December – no sweets
There you go! What are some of your goals this year?